Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Making arrangement

Making Arrangement


a) Suggesting or appointment

1) What are you up to on Friday.
    To be up to means to be doing
2) How about/what about going to the cinema?
3) Could you manage a meeting on Friday?
    Manage means organize
4) you think we could meet up?
    To meet up means to meet
5) I wonder if we could go to the show together.
    To wonder means to think it over

b) consulting you diary

1) I will have a look in my diary.
2) Let me look in my diary.
   Diary means organizer or day planner

c) Taking about the time

1) Are you free at eight o clock?
2) Could you manage Tuesday?
3) Would Friday at five suits you.
    To suit means to be convenient
4) Could you make it on Monday?
5) When would you be available?

d) Rejection a suggestion

1) I am sorry.
2) I am booked up on Friday.
    To booked up means to have a full agenda
3) I am afraid.
4) I am busy on Friday.
5) Unfortunately, I can not make it.

e) Accepting a suggestion

1) I would love to.
2) That would be great.
3) That would be fine.

f) Confirming  a suggestion

1) Fine so that is Friday at 7 o'clock in your office.
2) Good, I will see you later then.
3) I look forward to seeing you on Friday.
4) Ok, I will be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment